SEO - step by step guide to get it right for your small business
Course (not only) for moms
Always wanted to understand SEO?
Do you want to have more traffic on your website?
Do you want be sure everything on your website is correct?
Then make the first step now and join the course.
About the course
Tuesday - 30.4.
18:00 - 21:00
early bird price
1 sessions à 3x60 minutes (3 lessons)
You can benefit from the early bird price until 2.4.2020
What you will learn
- Which strategies you can use to improve your ranking
- On-page SEO (meta descriptions, alt tags, permalinks, creating and structuring the content, page titles, links)
- Off-page SEO (backlinks, domain authority)
- Technical SEO (speed, permalinks, xml sitemap, https, bread crumb navigation)
- How to set up Google Analytics and why it’s a good idea to have it
For whom is the course?
- For all who want to learn something new.
- No previous programming experience needed.
- Parents can bring their baby with them to the lessons.
- You don’t have to have children to attend, just respect the potential presence of babies on the course.
Why is this course special?
- This course is created for women who don't have much time and want to use it effectively.
- It's a hands on course focused on steps which you can take to improve your website.
- Questions are always welcomed.
- If you are a fast learner or you need a bit more time I always make sure that your have exercises to do
on your actual level. It will never get boring.
...or reserve your spot and pay with a card